วันอังคารที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Dr.Dre ft. Snoop Dogg - Still DRE (official)

Still DRE [Snoop] Still Snoop Dogg and DRE return (Guess Who's) Still, still doing that shit, right? [Dr. Dre] Oh for sho ', check me out is still Dre Day, AK Before chrome the lot, not much can be done at home because if I have points that I know, Rock You hear the bass from the trunk when I'm on Top block Ladies they pay homage, but haters say Dre fell How? My last album was "The Chronic" They want to know if he still knew They say rap's changed, they want to know how I feelabout it [Snoop -] If you are not singing in rhythm [Dr. Dre] Dr. Dre is the name that I have before my game, blowing my leaves to love again with the jokes, not police (Uh huh) Still Rock My khakis with a cuff and a crease Still Got Love for the streets, repping 213 Still the beat bangs, still doing my thang Since I left, not too much changed, still Chorus: [Snoop Dogg] I'm representing for them gangstas all over the world still make it into corners low too low's girl [Dr. . Dre]Still taking my time to the beat perfectly and I still love the streets, is the repetition DRE [2x] last time you heard from me, I lost a friend well, hell, me and Snoop, we dip is again kept my ear to the streets, signed Eminem triple platinum, 50 per week remain nevertheless close to the heat and even when I was near defeat, I rose to my feet My life is like a soundtrack The Beat treat my rap like Cali weed smoke wrote up sleep wake up in the morning, I compose a beat...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-afioLMcEc&hl=en

Visit : เสื้อโปโล Good-Polo polo

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น