วันพุธที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Wicked Game - Chris Isaak

Text & INFO: "Wicked Game" is a 1989 song by Chris Isaak from his third album Heart Shaped World. E 'written as a B Dorian. Despite the release as a single in 1989, has not had a stroke, it has become to be submitted later in the film Wild at Heart by David Lynch. Lee Chesnut, director of the Atlanta music radio station who was obsessed with David Lynch films, began the song, and has quickly taken to a national Top Ten in January 1991 and reached number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100Chart, making it the only hit of his career in the United States * Top Model Helena Christensen - Miss Denmark 1986 / / music video directed by Herb Ritts. Helena Christensen forum / site / Images & News: www.celebritypro.com www.perfectpeople.net * All about today Chris Isaak - Wicked Game board.chrisisaak.com career and Images: The world was on fire no one could save me but them. Strange, what makes people stupid, I never dreamed that I meet someone like you and I never thought thatI would like to have someone like you lose No, I do not want to fall in love [this love will only break your heart] No, I do not want to fall in love [this love is only your heart will break] With you with you what a bad game To play for this thing to make me feel for a cause of evil I dream of you What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way What a wicked thing to my dream of you v And I do not want Falling in love [this love it will only break your heart] And I do not want...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oaHHrNQVrg&hl=en

Recommend : เสื้อโปโล ขายส่ง cubicdeveloper.blog.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น