วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Spin the Globe - Jorma and rabbit in Nairobi

How this video came to be: Each question Magazine AFAR randomly chooses a destination - literally turning a globe - and sends a writer in a spontaneous trip. He / she is traveling without an itinerary, and brings the adventure first-person delivery. In February they sent Jorma in Kenya for six days. In Nairobi, he met a local rapper called Kaka Sungura aka "Rabbit" *. Together they made a song and a music video. This is the video. Check out www.afar.com Jorma read the article! Great thanksSimahlak the Beat: Rabbit www.simahlak.com Sheng Swahili texts translated Nilikuwa Proud healthy singeeza kuomba bop (I was too proud to borrow a shilling) sahizo Nurse nimechujwa nimechapa Wato wasoft (I was then kicked out of kindergarten for children soft Bullying ) Shair za Chesimba zinafanya walamo wanitafute (now white people are looking at me coz Chesimba women's poetry has taught me) I NDIO King Simba, Wasan inafanya wasiniguse (now I'm the king, Simba, fellow artistscan not touch me) Kuna nilikuwa time kwa vile Bank nakatsika inachezwa game (once upon a time I was on the bench in disgust as the game was played) ata coach Leta naeza anaskia wivu anajua tricks (the coach who was jealous that tricks that would take me to the game) NDIO niliamua kuquit game Haimaanishi ni me quitter (and I have to finish the game, it's not true, I'm a slacker) sahii ile kwa Game na game Nachez nabonga Twitter (now The game play is at stake chattin with thetwitter ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98Avp2Q8Qo&hl=en

Tags : เสื้อโปโล เรื่อง ราวปอยเปต คาสิโน ออนไลน์

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น