วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Guude Plays FEAR - Perseus Mandate - E08

Web: www.guudelp.com Guude Merch guude.spreadshirt.com Shares of my Soul (free) bit.ly G+: gplus.to FB: www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Reddit: www.reddit.com My name is Jason, most people online call me Guude. My first Let's Play was minecraft and I have since branched out to other games that either I enjoy or viewers think I will enjoy. That or they just want to scream like a little bitch for their amusement. FEAR is a game I have owned for years, but never got around to playing, so I am going to do it for the first time with you guys watching, hopefully I don't fail too bad at this.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM-GDe6jqBw&hl=en

Visit : เสื้อผ้า เสื้อโปโล ขายส่ง เกมส์ เรื่อง ราวปอยเปต

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น