วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Battlefield 3 - (BF3): Live Gameplay/Commentary (1/3)

I recorded a live commentary session over around 4 games of Battlefield 3 Beta on Xbox and I've edited it into a highlights into 3 videos. I've also put some music in the background. Hope you enjoy the video guys, please give it a like and possibly a favourite! For all the LATEST Battlefield 3 news, updates & gameplay SUBSCRIBE to the Battlefield 3 Show: bit.ly The music in this video: Artist - Innerpartysystem Tracks - Money Makes the World Go Round, American Trash Label - Red Bull Records. Buy their music here - bit.ly Label: www.redbullrecords.com --- Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Add me to your circle on Google+ gplus.to Like me on Facebook: on.fb.me Thanks for watching, please like the video and comment :) -Henry --- Battlefield 3 bf3 beta early access multiplayer gameplay xbox ps3 pc Battlefield 3 bf3 beta early access multiplayer gameplay xbox ps3 pc Battlefield 3 bf3 beta early access multiplayer gameplay xbox ps3 pc



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYyU4-qttVw&hl=en

Recommend : เสื้อยืด ขายส่ง เสื้อโปโล เกมส์ออนไลน์ รับทำเสื้อ โปโล เรื่อง ราวปอยเปต

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น