วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Games for Spanish children

All parents would be a big mistake not to teach their children a second language such as Spanish. Children who speak a second language test as to speak better, and retain their language longer than children who learn one language or another language later in life. Kids Spanish Games are easy to get to play fun, and a child can teach a language in a surprisingly short time. These are the games that I use with my children.

First, I want to go beyondAs a child learns the language better. This is achieved by immersion! That's exactly how the child's native language they have learned. At age two, he or she was just surrounded by a language in any conversation again. Try this scenario for your child's second language and facial expressions!

My children prefer to play word games. I use a photo software and a number of words on the screen flashes, and children have to guess the right word. You can get more if they didguessed the first than the second, third or fourth attempt. At first I thought it was to have to force them to play this game, but after a couple of days ago I discovered my computer had been kidnapped children in order to play the game of Spanish, ""!

Of course you can play these word games with the creation of flash cards. It 's a bit difficult to play and the score, because you have to do everything manually, most rely on you to play, but untilImmersion in the language that will benefit big-time.

Word games are my favorite form of child Spanish games. Try your children and take note of how quickly collect the language. After learning the word games, go to more complicated games. Good luck!

Related : เสื้อผ้า Good-Polo

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น