วันอังคารที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

[Wicked Game HD] Chris Isaak

/ / Text below / / "Wicked Game" is a 1989 song by Chris Isaak from his third studio album Heart Shaped World. Although released as a single in 1989, has not become a hit until later in the film Wild at Heart by David Lynch in the window. Lee Chesnut, an Atlanta radio station director of music who was obsessed with David Lynch film, the song started, and soon became a top ten hit nationally in January 1991, reaching number six on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming the shotHis career of supermodel Helena Christensen in the United States - Miss Denmark 1986 / / video directed by Herb Ritts. Wicked Game The world was on fire no one could save me but you. Strange, what makes you want stupid people do I never dreamed that I take is someone like you and I never thought I'd lose somebody like you No, I can not fall in love [This love is only gonna break your will heart] No, I can not fall in love [This love is only going to your heart] With you With you What a breakWicked Game is played for me this feeling of doing what a terrible thing, let me dream of what to say to a wicked thing you've never heard so much to do that terrible thing to make me dream of you and do not want to fall in [This love is love gonna break your heart] And not want to fall in love [This love is only gonna break your heart] (World on Fire, no one could save, but what you will do strange desire to make people stupid I never dreamed I'd like someone who would never...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oaHHrNQVrg&hl=en

My Links : ขายส่ง เสื้อโปโล เสื้อโปโล mesothelioma cubicdeveloper.diarybabe.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น