วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Baseball and the Game of Life

Baseball and life have much in common. I know what you think, so really, it's just a game with a bat and a ball What can it teach us? I'm here to tell you what you can teach. Not only baseball, but also other sports.

Growing up I could see the similarities with baseball and life. I just knew that was a game and the game Lets Go! But it has developed over time and went on to other things now reflect and consider onlyThe game of baseball has taught me.

Baseball and life are similar. I think the first thing he taught me was personal interaction. How to deal with teammates and how to work together toward a common goal. We all wanted to win together, but we have seen with the defeat. We learned to deal with defeat, and rise like about them. How to keep trying to play on each of each. We do not know when, but we learned valuable skills that wouldother aspects of our lives.

I was also taught how to use one-to-one situations. The pitcher in the batter box with the game against the line. Remove yourself and the game is over. What you have with that on a personal level? Taught you that you must overcome in the eyes of defeat. It teaches you how to handle defeat among your colleagues and do what they are going to be better next time. Baseball and life are similar, just on differentStages.

How about your fight with? You fail seven times out of ten six three hundred knights and a hero. Fail eight out of ten times and only beat two hundred. One shot more for the ten bats clock, you can drive the status of hero status goat. How can you go with the defeat, if only two hundred? You throw in the towel or put your best efforts forward, keep your head and continue with great determination?

Baseball and life teaches usthat all is not certain at one point. What counts is not giving up. What matters is to get up and keep pounding the rock. And while you're pounding the rock, without even knowing it, you have character, will, determination and great spirit, which is transmitted in life skills.

As I reflect back and try to understand what I learned from this game, I can now see what he taught me. I know I can handle any situation, because I just get up and do that moveforward. I can use a lot of personal one-on-one situations, because I was taught that baseball.

I know that if it goes just right, there's always tomorrow and the prospect of better things. I may have been a victory, because I know that is only a possibility of success later. And the opportunity for me to learn together, this road called life.

Yes, baseball has taught me how to be in life, how to handle the ups and downs, how to be a better person to go and how and what I want in life.It 's a great game in so many ways!

Baseball for me was a springboard for my career. Yes, I achieved a lot in baseball, but where I am now that matters to me and helped me in baseball, click here.

Now I am a captain with the Tucson Fire Department and paramedics. I have the opportunity to save lives and influence in a positive way. I deal with the tragedy and the overwhelming feeling when you save a life. How do I deal with these pressure situations, whenwith a real emergency?

I can look back and know that baseball has taught me that life and the ability to handle success and defeat. I know I gave my best to walk every day. Somedays will be enriched with reward, and some with the tragedy, but I plan to stay the course and give everything. Baseball has taught me to know that and I hope you can help. Please email with any thoughts or questions.

See Also : ขายส่ง เสื้อโปโล Good-Polo เรื่อง ราวปอยเปต

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น