วันศุกร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Cash flow and cash flow quadrant Game

high school diploma are very important and sometimes the only way to get good jobs and are listed in the real world. But no high school diploma are now too busy, especially during this recession. But I'll tell you a story because I'm not going to continue my college education:

In December 2007 I went to a social party and I came just to meet some friends. One of his friends invited me to play a game of cash flow. Amake it too short, is a game of cash flow, which is the object that you have for getting freedom from the rat race and out fast track for financial markets. In essence, begin to work 9-5 jobs and acquire real estate and investments, the rat race, even though it is harder still some hurdles race that makes the advice. The game lasts as long as a game of Monopoly, perhaps even more! But not for meonly this game was exciting and fun, but turned out to be a good experience and very useful. After the game was over, some people I recommend the book to obtain cash flow quadrant.

When I bought and started reading the cash flow quadrant book a month later, I heard that this book has changed my way of thinking when it comes to making money. This book shows, not as a degree and get a better paid jobs is the best way toTake today, especially in the world. Robert Kiyosaki says that owning and investing companies are the way to go. It also explains four characters and four different quadrants. The letters E, S, B, and myself. That's what they are:

E-staff - The employee makes the most of the work force, because this type of people who work at 5:09 am their work. They work for their heads, and more people say they are not happy with theirJobs due to stress, their job function, and certain directors and employees.

S-self - his own person and do things alone, as you pay for your efforts. The disadvantage is it for you hard work and long hours, and so can wear extreme calls physically and mentally. (Ex: doctors, lawyers)

B-business owner - you own your own business and there are people who work for you. A business ownercan make a vacation to return and has paid more than he or she has.

I-investors - investments in shares, bonds and currency transactions. Basically you are trying to make money with your money.

Robert Kiyosaki says, have businesses and investments are the best ways to take, because the sky is the limit when it comes to money and best of all, does not need to work 50-60 hours a week do. In our world of technology, which hadCompanies are even easier than before, and all more or less is able to self-employed.

With all that being said, I would like to thank Robert Kiyosaki Quadrant for his creation of the board game Cash flow and cash flow of his book. I played only once the cash flow, and that is changing my thinking to achieve higher education at a university is not the best way to live much to gain. Cashflow Quadrant gave me the urge to act and create a new and betterlive, live and be happy! And I hope there is a way of life and live happy!

If you like what in this article, see here.

My Links : เสื้อยืด เสื้อโปโล ขายส่ง cubicdeveloper.zesite.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น