วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Helicopter Flash Game

If I came into the game flash helicopter "to my favorite search engine, which I thought was something high tech. I thought I was lucky, my favorite Blackhawk helicopter along with other helicopters I want to fly free to fly. But then vanish my hopes when I saw what I ... A helicopter flash game that creates seems as old as the first game.

What I saw was neither an RPG nor a simulator. I do not see any Blackhawk, Heuy,Comanche or Apache. I saw nothing that would only interest I feel like playing it would spark. But what all the fuss? Are on the website so did my first jump.

And so began the game. At first I did not know how you beat the helicopter. And since this is the case, the small helicopter on my screen, the wall of neon green is surrounded continued to fall. I never read instructions or to play the "how" part of the window, because I do not intend tospend one more minute with him. But then again, what the fuss?

So for the second time within 1 minute I read the game "as" part. I realized that was not so difficult. All you have to do is keep my mouse button to raise the helicopter and then release it when I want to lower the helicopter.

What happened next was unexpected. Once you get the hang of what is going on and my best game after playing staff, I played the flash game Helicopterseveral minutes that I never noticed anything.

Okay, I admit, the game is very addictive. For several reasons:

The game helicopter flash game is easy, your child will learn quickly. It is simply too much to do: either up or down. You need not be forward or backward for the helicopter will automatically fly forward. All you have to do is go back up or down.

The helicopter flash game is so easy. You can not very wellGraphics, but hey! In the office you can not really play modern games.

And helicopter game has no end. You can play over and over again lately.

Sometimes I just want to see that the helicopter crash on the floor or the wall to beat, only to see and hear the explosion. Try it if you like. May not be the same experience as me, but what you tried.

Friends Link : เสื้อโปโล Good-Polo เรื่อง ราวปอยเปต kskungs.baywords.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น